Monday, November 22, 2010

Tech/Science Tuesday The anatomy of Zilla, the TriStar 'Godzilla'

Okay, yes I am a HUUUGGEE Godzilla fan and yes the 98' remake sucked badly and no that is NOT Godzilla. Here's an in depth article explaining everything that's wrong with "Zilla" and how it should be sacreligious to consider her Godzilla.


By Darren Naish

I recently posted an updated version of the 'Science of Godzilla' article, and what a great success it was. But I'm kicking myself, because I totally forgot something else I should have mentioned: Tracy L. Ford recently had cause to produce a number of anatomical drawings of Zilla (aka GINO*/Deanzilla/Fraudzilla), the monster bipedal reptile that invades New York in the 1998 TriStar movie Godzilla. Like all Godzilla fans, I don't regard Zilla as a 'Godzilla' at all; rather, it's a charlatan, an imposter. And the movie itself is awful. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment